Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, PARK BEYOND and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Within the 3rd Parties Marketing team, you will support the Marketing Manager and the Product Manager in their daily work. The team oversees a broad and diverse portfolio that includes brands such as Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher, Project CARS, as well as numerous other licenses from publishers like Outright Games, among others. The 3rd Parties team is also managing the business relationship with the respective developers and publishers.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Support the team in the definition of video games marketing strategies
- Assist the team in gathering and consolidating sales, market data that are then reported to the respective partners
- Follow and coordinate the implementation of the EMEA product marketing plans
- Support the team in assets management/creations as well as in the various reporting tasks
- Coordinate with the PR, Digital and Community Management teams to ensure the coherence between Marketing assets and the corresponding brand/product marketing plan
Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, this internship will provide a global experience in product marketing from the definition of the Marketing plan and strategy, up until its execution.
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts)
- MS Office proficiency (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Photoshop knowledge is appreciated
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritize
- Thoroughly organized and meticulous; attention to details
- Motivated, keen to learn, open to feedback and criticism
- Calm, ability to withstand stress
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. Applications in any language other than English will not be considered.
Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Start date: February/March 2022
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée