Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as European-led projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, PARK BEYOND and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you join the Content Creation & Publishing department under the supervision of the Brand Manager responsible for the title PARK BEYOND as well as other unannounced IPs. You will support the Brand Manager in his daily missions related to the creation and roll out of the worldwide marketing campaign of this IP.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Support the Brand Manager in the creation of the marketing strategy of the video game PARK BEYOND
- Follow and coordinate the implementation of the brand marketing plan
- Plan and Coordinate with internal support departments (PR, Digital Sales, Community Management, Operations…) to ensure the proper roll out of the marketing campaign
- Liaise with and support worldwide BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment entities including EMEA local offices and American, Asian, and Japanese headquarters
- Act as an ambassador to a variety of external stakeholders including creative agencies, development studio, press outlets etc.
- Support the Brand Manager in assets management/creations as well as in the various reporting tasks
Working in an international environment in a booming market, this role will allow the chosen applicants to acquire full experience of product development management, from the conception to the implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree level, specialising in Marketing
- A good level of knowledge and a passion for video games is required
- Fluent in English, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good command of Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Humble and willing to learn
- Capable of showing organisational skills when managing different customer files and dealing with different priorities
- Able to respect deadlines pertaining to various projects
- Capable of working as part of a team in a young and dynamic environment
- A first work experience in marketing within an international environment preferably within the entertainment industry would be appreciated
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. Applications in any language other than English will not be considered.
Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Start date: January 2022
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée