Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for titles such as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as new projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, PARK BEYOND and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
Within the QA team, you will support the Quality Control Project Managers and Test Coordinators with their daily missions. The team ensures games quality and stability through constant monitoring for a broad and diverse portfolio.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Being the interface between the developers and external testers, Giving all information related to the game to testers and explaining bugs found to developers
- Monitor the delivery of versions and ensure they enter testing as planned
- Monitor and update the bug database on a daily basis
- Collaborate to the test plans creation, ensure they are properly used by testers and follow the feedback from testers and questions from the developers
- Create and share testing instructions with testers, as well as any specific information and request coming from the developers
- Monitor the tests of the game materials (manual, package…), as well as ratings assets delivery
- Test the games, to benchmark the results coming from external vendors
- Handle the checks of feedback coming from customers
Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, this internship will provide a global experience in quality control and testing through multi-platform and multi-genre titles supporting full publishing models.
- Bachelor's degree (BAC+3) specializing in project management/ Game design
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software (Excel, SharePoint…)
- Experience in bug tracking systems, such as JIRA, including flow creation, dashboards, and custom filters creation will be appreciated
- Knowledge of the video game industry and game types
- Strong communication and reporting skills, in both written and oral, in English
- Rigorous, conscientious, and curious
- Strong teamwork skills (with both internal and external parties)
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. Applications in any language other than English will not be considered.
Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Start date: January 2022
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée