Who are we?
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO Group, a leader in the global entertainment industry, BANDAI NAMCO Europe publishes and distributes video games and entertainment products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Our group's mission is to provide “more fun for everyone” all around the world – with a goal to become the leading innovator in global entertainment.
Based out of our headquarters in Lyon (the culinary capital of France!) we're responsible for such titles as PAC-MAN, SOULCALIBUR, TEKKEN and DARK SOULS...as well as European-led projects like LITTLE NIGHTMARES, PARK BEYOND and THE DARK PICTURES.
Copy the link https://youtu.be/DGxNW_vzGWo in your browser to find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France!
As part of our Digital department, you'll be in charge of creating and posting content related to digital products (games, downloadable content, and music), guiding projects from the planning stage right through to the launch (opening of the store page) on multiple digital platforms (Sony, Nintendo, Steam, Spotify, Apple, etc.) and across multiple regions.
Your role is essential to diversifying our catalog, and your objective is to make our store pages as appealing as possible in order to maximize revenue.
Also, you'll be responsible for posting content on a regular basis, directly in the video game platforms to increase both visibility and engagement among the different communities.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Coordinating the Digital, Marketing and Release Management teams in order to ensure the successful creation of store pages by the given deadlines to match with product releases
- Following the creation and delivery of the marketing assets necessary for launching store pages, maintaining precise scheduling of all our upcoming digital releases
- Compiling all necessary assets (screenshots, videos, visuals, descriptions) from our internal Marketing team and our Japan office. You would be in touch with them on a daily basis
- Centralizing product-related marketing elements and ensuring their compliance with the specifications of our distribution partners
- Optimizing online store page content to increase sales and conversion rates
- Encouraging sales momentum (special offers, promotional deals) by providing or adapting certain marketing assets, where necessary
- Analyzing traffic on active store pages and providing analysis and recommendations to your manager in order to identify products with strong potential
- Increase community engagement, directly in video game platforms by posting fresh content on a regular basis
- Distributing our video game soundtracks on streaming and download platforms (Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Google, etc.)
- Centralizing and submitting all the necessary assets to video game music releases (album covers, audio files, etc.)
- Planning and scheduling a marketing communication for all album releases (mostly via social media channels and, if possible, attaining visibility on partner platforms)
- Following and communicating using tools and updates on partner platforms to optimize their usage (Sony, Valve, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)
- Improving our internal processes by optimizing resources and marketing delivery dates (coordinating with other regions, mostly US and Japan)
- Flagging potential issues in a timely and professional manner
- Proposing options and recommendations to resolve any flagged issues
- 3 to 5 years of higher education in multimedia project management or marketing at a business school or university, ideally with some professional experience in project management, and a real passion for video games
- Strong interest in multimedia, digital marketing, or entertainment
- Able to work on multiple projects on a daily basis within a multicultural environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and, if possible, Adobe Photoshop
- Good English skills (reading, writing and speakin
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. (Applications in any language other than English will not be considered.)
Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
Contract: Permanent (full-time)
Start date: January 2022
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée