Bandai Namco Europe (BNEU) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is ‘Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you will join the Business Intelligence team under the responsibility of the Lead Data Scientist.
You will be involved in our games development stages by defining the analytics plan for each title as well as set up the data reporting pipelines.
You will provide data-led insight to the Marketing and Production teams to support the decision-making process.
Your main responsibilities will include (non-exhaustive list):
- Build cohesive and collaborative interactions across business units within the Bandai Namco Group and external partners to support operational and strategic goals
- Define, design and implement the games' analytics specifications
- Follow the implementation of the analytics alongside the studio
- Guarantee through AB testing the quality and consistency of the collected data
- Analyze the impact of different players acquisition types (marketing campaigns, new content releases, featuring) on the evolution of players' lifetime values
- Influence editorial and marketing strategies through fact-based, data-driven insights and analysis
- Develop automated systems for data aggregation and visualization
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel skills including: VBA, Pivot Table, modeling techniques, forecast, selling curve
- Strong software skills including data visualization tools: Power BI (preferred), DAX language, Tableau software, Looker, Qlik
- Skilled in Python, handling massive data (power query, SQL, dplyr, pandas)
- Strong analytic and statistical skills
- Good understanding of the video game development process and passion for video games
- Excellent English skills required (oral communication and writing skills)
- Good communication skills in French
- Team spirit
- Ability to bring people together around a project
- Ability to manage multiple projects / processes at one time thanks to excellent organizational skills
- High attention to details
Please send us your CV and cover letter.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON – FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: asap
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée