BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “Fun for all into the future”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within our EMEA headquarters, you will join the Marketing department in charge of manga/anime titles (Digimon, DBZ, Gundam, and many more), under the supervision of our EMEA Product Managers.
You will manage day-to-day activities and intervene on the following missions:
- Contribute to the creation of the marketing strategies of console games as part of their launch, in coordination with our companies located in Japan and the US
- Ensure the proper execution of all EMEA marketing plans, under the supervision of the Product Managers
- Coordinate with the various departments (Press Relations, Digital, Community Management, etc.) to ensure the smooth running of the communication campaign
- Contribute to the organization of trade shows, and participate in the animation of the stands and take stock of the progress of the shows in a concern for continuous improvement
- Support the Product Manager in the creation and management of marketing/promotional assets
- Analyze the different performance indicators to assess the impact of the actions carried out and adapt the strategy accordingly
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with a speciality in Marketing or Product Management
- Passionate about Japanese culture and especially anime/manga; but also a genuine interest in the video game sector
- Fluent English required, excellent written and oral communication
- Proficiency in the Office package (Power Point, Word, Excel), Photoshop would be a plus
- Desire to learn and with an analytical mind
- Ability to organize in the management of different files and the treatment of priorities
- Meeting the deadlines for the various projects
- Ability to work in a team in an international, young and dynamic environment
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications in other languages will not be reviewed).
Location: 15 rue Félix Mangini, 69009 LYON
Starting date: asap
Duration: 6 months
Pace and type of contract: full-time internship – no work-study program
Remuneration: dependent on degree level
Benefits: luncheon vouchers, working from home (2 days a week), ESC benefits, attractive modern office with various amenities (gym, games room, relaxation area, free drinks, parking, terraces, etc.)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée