Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. (BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “Fun for all into the future”! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
As a Producer within our Content Creation & Publishing Team, you will work on our headline IP: Little Nightmares.
You are responsible for managing the product development from concept until release date to help us to continue to increase the success of this IP (7 million units sold to date).
You keep a constant contact with development teams, internal functional teams and publisher representatives. You address concerns in a timely manner, as well as maintaining all project-related documents and schedules.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive the project in collaboration with the development teams (external/internal, main developers and porting companies), internal teams (Marketing, QA, Localization, Release Management, Engineering, Printed Materials, Operations, etc.) and with other subsidiaries of Bandai Namco group
- Drive the creation and maintenance of detailed schedule in collaboration with all teams involved on the project
- Review Milestones and submit approvals
- Create and maintain reporting on the project and present it at different phases of its life cycle to various committees
- Help to establish the P&L of the project and ensure the financial tracking
- Proactively and continuously identify risks and the impact on projects and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule
- Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and quality
- Track progress to ensure that work done is always relevant and timely
- Co-ordinate the build process and delivery of versions to QA, Localization, PR and rating agencies
- Evaluate and assess the project quality during early development stages with the game evaluation team and make recommendations to the development team
- Support Marketing teams for the Marketing campaign to ensure consistency with the vision/game, provide a technical support, liaise with studios for Marketing builds, provide feedback on Marketing assets such as trailers, etc.
- Work with Marketing, Event Management, and PR for events such as E3, Gamescom, etc.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adequate knowledge of the various technologies used in the video games development (3D environment, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of product development and production cycle
- Excellent knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Strong project management practices and software including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to make presentations
Experience and qualifications:
- At least 4 years of industry experience, preferably including previous experience as a Producer or Associate Producer with significant responsibilities, on released titles and working with internal development teams
- Experience coordinating product development efforts with functional teams, such as Engineering, Localization, Printed Materials, Quality Assurance, Public Relations, Sales, and Marketing, throughout a complete production cycle and across multiple studios
- Strong analyzing and summarizing capacity in order to identify and simply describe an issue
- Analytical and pragmatism capacities to ensure all tasks are duly completed
- Very strong initiative with a desire to learn and be challenged
- Adaptation and flexibility to accommodate workload changes throughout the year
- Calm under pressure
- Very strong team spirit
- Curious and open-minded
- Adequate communication and reporting skills
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON – FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Business trips: at least once a month and abroad (Europe, US & Canada)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services…), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners…)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée