BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. (BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is “Fun for all into the future”! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you join the Content Creation & Publishing Production team under the responsibility of its Senior Director.
You manage the development of the product line-up of BNEU titles: from inception to release and post-launch maintenance. You keep a constant contact with development teams, internal functional teams and publisher representatives. You address concerns in a timely manner, as well as maintaining all project-related documents and schedules.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive creation and maintenance of detailed schedules in collaboration with the internal teams (printed materials, localization, QA, marketing, certification, manufacturing, supply chain)
- Liaise with different BNEU Departments & other BNE entities to facilitate optimal communication
- Coordinate and track activities and assets to ensure that project tasks are completed on time
- Work with Production Services Department leads to determine resources to see projects through to completion
- Proactively and continuously identify risks and their impact on projects to ensure budget, quality and schedule scopes are respected
- Identify and resolve priority conflicts between schedule, budget, and quality
- Track progress to ensure that work done is always relevant and timely
- Provide expertise for development teams on upcoming projects or concepts (gaming market trends, positioning, age target and adaptation to Worldwide markets)
- Evaluate and assess the project quality during early development stages with the Game Evaluation Service (GES) team, Business Intelligence team and make recommendations to the development team
- Demo the games to marketing and sales team, press/media, etc.
- Accountable for the global P&L of the products linked to the IP
Knowledge and skills :
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adequate knowledge of the various technologies used in the video games development (First Parties, Unreal, Unity, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of product development and production cycle
- Excellent knowledge of consoles, video games genres and their market
- Strong project management practices and software including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to make presentations
Experience and qualifications :
- At least 8 years of industry experience
- Experience coordinating product development efforts with functional teams, such as Engineering, Localization, Printed Materials, Quality Assurance/Release Management, Public Relations, Sales, Finance, Operations and Marketing, throughout a complete production cycle and across multiple studios
- Shipped at least three console titles, from start to finish, in a Producer position
Personality traits :
- Very strong team spirit & teamwork knowledge
- Very strong initiative with a desire to learn and be challenged
- Pragmatism to ensure all tasks are duly completed
- Curious and open-minded
- Calm under pressure
- Adaptive and flexible to accommodate workload changes throughout the year
- Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON – FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Contract: full time (permanent)
- Remuneration: Fixed and variable compensation
- Benefits: Flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services…), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners …)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée