Bandai Namco Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is ‘Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
You will join the Business Intelligence department, and will report to our Lead Data Scientist.
You will proactively analyse and facilitate the access to information on the current business and identify opportunities or risks. Additionally, you will provide analyses and input regarding market conditions, competition, and effectiveness of the sales to Management and internal teams (especially the Digital Sales Team, Business Intelligence and Financial department).
Your main responsibilities will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Conduct in-depth analysis of digital sales of Bandai Namco games in EMEA: forecasts, recommendations for product life cycle management (promotions, visibility, transition to new business models)
- Ensure a competitive intelligence monitoring on the digital video game distribution market in collaboration with the other members of the business intelligence group and relay the information internally
- Participate in the monitoring of player engagement for Bandai Namco titles: analysis and recommendations based on in-game data, gameplay and usage data
- Participate in the continuous improvement of forecasting and sales management tools: creation of dashboards, KPIs, predictive models to meet the needs of various internal teams
- 2+ years of experience in data/business analytics
- Entertainment or digital media industry experience is appreciated
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or engineering school
- Understanding of Marketing, Business and products is a must - ability to provide analysis with a business/marketing approach
- Strong skills and genuine appetency for analytics and statistics
- Unmatched passion for data, gleaning insights from data, and making decisions based on data
- Strong Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel skills including VBA, Pivot Table, modelling techniques, forecast, selling curve
- Strong software skills including data visualization tools: Power BI (preferred), DAX language, Tableau software, Looker, Qlik
- Skilled in Python, SQL and Power Query
- Knowledge in machine learning and tools auto ML and auto AI is a plus
- Ability to present information in simple terms and synthetize data from various sources
- Excellent English skills required (oral communication and writing skills)
- Good communication skills in French
- Team spirit
- Ability to bring people together around a project
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English (applications in other languages will not be considered).
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON – FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: October 2022
Contract: full time (permanent)
Remuneration: fixed and variable compensation
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services..), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners..)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée