Bandai Namco Europe (BNEU) is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES™, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9™ Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese Bandai Namco group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, Bandai Namco Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is ‘Fun for all into the future'! Find out why you should join the Bandai Namco Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA head office, you will be part of the CRM department, under the supervision of its manager. You will work in close collaboration with the CRM team on a daily basis, as well as with other internal teams (Product Management, Localisation, Web, Social Media, BI, Data...), our branches and external agencies.
You will especially work on our loyalty scheme (CLUB!), and handle missions related to SEO.
You will carry out the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Develop ideas for CLUB! digital rewards and following the production of these rewards
- Help the team to create a CLUB! communication schedule
- Prepare communication briefs for CLUB! campaigns
- Outline and implement a content creation strategy (choosing what content to create, looking for service providers...)
- Suggest new recruitment campaigns
- Create new customer contacts in the database
- Coordinate the purchase of banners
- Outline our activation needs with the Product Managers and develop a schedule
- Write marketing briefs and coordinate their translation
- Implement automatic email campaigns (outline their content and frequency, target consumers)
This internship will allow you to acquire experience in customer relationship management within a fun, dynamic and international environment.
- Currently enrolled in a master's degree, majoring in project management / digital marketing
- Initial experience in CRM would be a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills in French
- A command of Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Good organisational skills and sense of priorities
- Ability to respect deadlines pertaining to various projects
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Willing to learn
Please send us your application in English.
Job location: 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON – FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date: asap
Contract: internship (no work-study program)
Remuneration: dependent on degree level (from 1,000€ up to 1,100€ per month)
Benefits: flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)
Nous sommes en permanence à la recherche de nouveaux talents, déposez votre candidature !Candidature spontanée